Employment at Custodio AG is only possible with a corresponding written application including a recent extract from police records and an excerpt from the debt collection register sent to our business address. Information relating to individual jobs will not be given on the phone. In principle, only those applications which address the current job advertisements on this webpage are taken into consideration.
Training as a certified x-ray screener (m&f) is subject to strict legal requirements and is conducted by our instructors at our internal training centre. After successful completion of training / examinations our employees are certified by the Federal Office of Civil Aviation and thus legitimised to carry out the various corresponding activities.
Due to the fact that these professional activities take place in an environment with very high security demands the following prerequisites have to be fulfilled for any job with Custodio AG:
• Between 25 and 50 years of age
• Of good repute (no previous convictions, ongoing criminal proceedings, legal investigations and debt recovery proceedings)
• Complete CV
• Excellent colour vision and hearing abilities
• Good spatial thinking and visual differentiation
• Very good oral skills of the local language (in Geneva French, in Zurich German) (minimum language competence in German at level B2 according to CEFR with corresponding proof)
• Foreign language skills in English desired
• Very good health
• Prepared to assume employment with a minimum work load of 50%
• Willingness to work irregular shifts (nights, weekends, holidays)
• Character suitability, able to work in a team and good manners